1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Searific Marine Distribution Ltd
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
7. The prize draw will include those who complete all the below:
8. Entries close Saturday 31st October 12pm, entries received after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
9. Searific Marine Distribution Ltd will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. The prize will be a 2-hour adventure ride for 2 people in our Seakart, skippered by Simon Duke, and stop to have a bottle of champagne (other refreshment choices available in advance) along the way.
11. Searific Marine Distribution Ltd’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
12. The winner will be drawn at random.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Searific Marine Distribution Ltd regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner will be notified after 2nd November 2020 via the email details given on the competition form used to enter the competition.
17. Searific Marine Distribution Ltd will attempt to contact the winner up to two times.
18. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second contact, they will lose their right to the prize, and Searific Marine Distribution Ltd reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
19. The prize is subject to the following:
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Searific Marine Distribution Ltd for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
21. The winner agrees to the release of their first and second name on Searific Marine Distribution Ltd’s website and social media
22. An announcement of the winners first and second name and place of work will be made via Searific Marine Distribution Ltds social media and website.
23. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Searific Marine Distribution Ltds Privacy Notice.
24. Searific Marine Distribution Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Searific Marine Distribution Ltd does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
25. Searific Marine Distribution Ltd does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
26. Searific Marine Distribution Ltd reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
27. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.